Injection Molding Technician
For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability, and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing, custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our technology, products, and services provide the industry with full product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission are to: “Build the best products. Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised”. At Spectrum, we believe that opportunities and creativity pave the way to innovation. Here your passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance will do more than just join something, they will add something.
We are looking for
We are looking for Molding Techs to work in our Draper, UT location. The Injection Molding Technician will be able to help troubleshoot performance issues and recommend maintenance schedules or process changes to maximize machine performance. A successful candidate will be prepared to discover how to optimize equipment and processes for better results.
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
Campus Location: Draper, Utah
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Make sure the machine is operating within the required parameters and be able to do light troubleshooting on the equipment.
- Make sure documentation, SOPS, SW, troubleshooting guides, and the like are up to date.
- Communicate with the Quality team to make sure the parts being produced meet Quality standards.
- Changing molds, inserts, and changing plates accordingly.
- As a molding tech, you will be part of the Engineering team, and as a team, you will all work doing equipment maintenance, as well as process design.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Lead and/or Supervisor.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Continuous improvement process experience
- Experience running statistical analysis, and validations required
- Need to be able to lift 30 to 40 lbs
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must wear required PPE and follow SOP rules to enter the cleanroom
- Flexibility to be able to work from one project to a different one with short notice
- Good communication skills
- Must be a team-player
- Attention to detail
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma
- Prior experience leadership preferred
- Experience in the process of developing new tools preferred
Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, etc) required.