For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability, and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing, custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our technology, products, and services provide the industry with full product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission are to: “Build the best products. Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised”. At Spectrum, we believe that opportunities and creativity pave the way to innovation. Here your passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance will do more than just join something, they will add something.
Spectrum in the news:
We have been keeping pretty busy here at Spectrum, which is why we need you! check out some of the latest media coverage to get an idea of what we have been working on. #partoftheSolution
We are looking for
We are looking for a Kitter to join our remote operations in Provo. Kitters work in a team setting to meet our daily production quotas, they also work on different projects that involve packaging, labeling, and any re-work as assigned by our customer.
Salary: $10.00 to $15.00 /hour
Campus Location: Provo, Utah
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean work area before starting production to ensure quality of the product.
- Handle the boxing and physical appearance of the first visualization of the product.
- Assure that all necessary components are in the box as well as assuring that the components are meeting our expectations in terms of quality.
- Verifies that the correct materials are identified, staged and used during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Assures the quality of the physical appearance of the box is of excellent quality and assure that anything other than what we deem approvable is removed from the overall process of packaging.
- Work along the quality team to report any damaged product that needs to be set aside (quarantined) before continuing with a new product.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Lead and/or Supervisor
Requirements & Qualifications
- Moving/lifting raw materials from pallets to work stations.
- Need to be able to lift 30 to 40 lbs.
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to be able to work from one project to a different one with short notice
- Good communication skills
- Must be a team-player
- Attention to detail
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma – preferred but not required
To perform this job successfully, an Individual should have knowledge of Inventory Systems.