Machine Operator: Plastic Injection Molding
For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability, and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing, custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our technology, products, and services provide the industry with full product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission are to: “Build the best products. Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised”. At Spectrum, we believe that opportunities and creativity pave the way to innovation. Here your passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance will do more than just join something, they will add something.
We are looking for
We are looking for Clean Room Associates to work in injection molding at our Draper, UT location. Cleanroom associates are in charge of assembling different devices. One of our flagship devices that you will be assembling is a Saliva Collection device that helps diagnose different ailments ranging from DNA, to most recently COVID-19.
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Campus Location: Draper, Utah
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow SOP’s to ensure the machine operates correctly.
- Verifies that the correct materials for production are identified, staged, and used during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Part of your job responsibility is to clean up your work area at the beginning and ending of your shift, to ensure the next shift is set up for success. You are also responsible for maintaining a clean and organized work area while working.
- Troubleshoot machinery for minor issues and escalate to management as needed.
- Make sure the overall quality and physical appearance of the product meets and/or exceeds our quality standards, and assure that anything other than what we deem approvable is removed from the overall process of packaging.
- Work along the quality team to report any damaged product that needs to be set aside (quarantined) before continuing with a new product.
- Setting up and starting auxiliary equipment such as labeling machines, filler machines, etc.
- Complete line clearance, scrap records, and other documentation as required.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Lead and/or supervisor.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Prior experience working in a cleanroom environment preferred
- Moving/lifting raw materials from pallets to work stations
- Need to be able to lift 30 to 40 lbs
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must wear required PPE and follow SOP rules to enter the cleanroom
- Flexibility to be able to work from one project to a different one with short notice
- Good communication skills
- Must be a team-player
- Attention to detail
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma – preferred but not required
- Prior experience working in a cleanroom environment preferred.
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment preferred.
Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, etc) preferred, but not required