For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability, and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing, custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our technology, products, and services provide the industry with full product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission are to: “Build the best products. Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised”. At Spectrum, we believe that opportunities and creativity pave the way to innovation. Here your passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance will do more than just join something, they will add something.
Spectrum in the news:
We have been keeping pretty busy here at Spectrum, which is why we need you! check out some of the latest media coverage to get an idea of what we have been working on. #partoftheSolution
We are looking for
We are looking for Machine Maintenance Technicians to work in our Draper, UT location. Maintenance Technicians are responsible for ensuring machines and equipment are installed, maintained on a regular basis, and able to perform safely, and produce good quality products.
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour
Campus Location: Draper, Utah
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Repair, adjust and monitor machines and equipment that package products.
- Perform planned maintenance activities to meet deadlines.
- Keep logs of work completed up to date.
- Identify trouble areas and inform department heads of recurring problems and propose corrective action plan(s) with preventative measures.
- Follow established SOP’s and help create new ones as needed.
- Document all adjustments and changeovers to equipment serviced.
- Assist with Machine commissioning and validation protocols.
- Maintain an organized maintenance shop, including keeping spare parts inventory accurate.
- Be present at line startup(s) and observe the equipment while it’s running to ensure proper use and functioning.
- Work with the engineering team to create a maintenance schedule of all machines and equipment.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the Lead and/or Supervisor
Requirements & Qualifications
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills using a methodical problem-solving approach by applying sequential processes, rationalized action plans and root cause analysis so that packaging machines can be repaired in a safe and expedited manner.
- Practical knowledge of machine controls, sensors, and actuators.
- Previous experience in a high-speed packaging environment utilizing GMP (previous experience working in an FDA regulated environment is a plus).
- Practical knowledge of industrial electrical power, hydraulic and compressed air systems.
- Need to be able to lift 50 to 70 lbs
- Be able to stand, bend, kneel for long periods of time
- Flexibility to be able to work from one project to a different one with short notice.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and able to react to time sensitive repairs.
- Good and effective communication skills
- Must be a team-player
- Attention to detail
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma required
- Engineering Apprenticeship, certifications or degree in applicable field strongly preferred
- Experience with machine diagnostic.
Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, etc) preferred, but not required