For over 14 years, Spectrum Solutions has been a single-source provider of high-quality consumer product innovation providing customers measurable process optimization, unmatched scalability, and overall cost savings. With full-service on-site manufacturing, custom packaging, kitting, fulfillment, and global logistics, our technology, products, and services provide the industry with full product development-to-delivery solutions.
Our commitment and mission are to: “Build the best products. Champion the simplest solutions. Deliver as promised”. At Spectrum, we believe that opportunities and creativity pave the way to innovation. Here your passion, resourcefulness, and perseverance will do more than just join something, they will add something.
Spectrum in the news:
We have been keeping pretty busy here at Spectrum, which is why we need you! check out some of the latest media coverage to get an idea of what we have been working on. #partoftheSolution
We are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisors to work in our Draper, UT location. Production Supervisors oversee our production operations and ensure that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Campus Location: Draper, Utah
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the leadership team to create daily/weekly/monthly production goals and communicate them clearly and efficiently to the team.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and follow established SOP’s for your department/area.
- Maintain a clean working environment.
- Create trainings and development plans specific to your team and/or department.
- Recruit, hire, train and coach new employees on how to safely use tools and equipment and follow procedures.
- Identify issues in efficiency and update the necessary processes to improve production capabilities.
- Work closely with the QA team, to make sure production meets quality guidelines.
- Create and submit reports on team performance and progress, production records, etc.
- Coach, mentor and develop employees on how to achieve an optimal output or workflow.
- Create team schedules, and work with Team Leads to track and monitor attendance.
- Work with department head and HR to do annual performance reviews, and handle employee disciplinary action, counsel employees, resolve conflicts, etc.
- Any additional duties as assigned by the leadership team.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Be able to stand, bend, kneel, walk for long periods of time
- Flexibility to be able to work from one project to a different one with short notice.
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical and problem solve skills. You must be able to make decisions quickly.
- Good and effective communication skills
- Must be a team-player, and able to work under minimal supervision
- Flexible to work long hours as required to meet project deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain employee confidentiality.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma required
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role
Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, etc) required.