With technology advancing at such a rapid pace, choosing the right, agile manufacturing partner delivers the strategic “time-to-market” competitive advantage you want with the ability to easily adapt and quickly adjust the scalability you need.
Specializing in all-electric, automated, close-tolerance, thermoplastic medical device injection molding, Spectrum provides a fully integrated total concept solution from design and tooling to production, specialized kitting, custom packaging, and direct-to-user fulfillment. Spectrum’s state-of-the-art fully electric machines, ranging from 110 to 200 tons, occupy two dedicated clean rooms fully optimized for top-quality performance. This cleaner, faster, repeatable, and energy-efficient operation uniquely provides a predictable, more precise, and fully automated process for consistently higher quality parts without error 24-hours a day 7-days a week.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Rapid & On-Demand Concept Prototyping
- Quick Mold Validation & Qualification Turnarounds
- R&D Scientists and Engineers
- Fully Automated Error-Free Machine Processes
- Expert Tool Maintenance
- Scalability Program Designed to Match your Needs
- Multi-Component Molding
- Overflow Molding & Manufacturing Support According to GMP Standards
- Tight Precision & Repeatability with Lower Unit Costs, Less Waste & Lower Scrap Rates
- Shorter Start-up Times & 70% Energy Savings
- Documented preventative maintenance program with regular visual and dimensional part inspections